Your Ad Could Be Here

New Spotify Playlist & Twitter Account

Hey gang

I created a new Twitter account for doing playlist promo @Musomox1 for the new Songstuff Spotify Playlists, the first is Rock It!

If you have a Spotify Account, please follow my playlists! I really appreciate your support. Ultimately these playlists are to highlight YOUR SONGS along with a bunch of other great indie artists. The more popular we can make these lists the bigger the assets they become to all Songstuffers!

Look out for upcoming lists covering a bunch of genres. If you have releases on Spotify, tell us about them on the SHOWCASE BOARD. One topic per song or release (EP or Album). That is where I will be regularly browsing looking for great songs for our playlists.

I am not alone in running playlists to highlight Songstuff members and other awesome tracks from the world of Independent Music. Michan and Peggy also run playlists (Soundcloud and YouTube respectively).

Some useful links:

Staff Music Promo Accounts

Me on Twitter: @Musomox1

Michan on Twitter: @KireinaMichan

Peggy on Twitter: @PSmartBarnes

Mahesh on Twitter:

Lisa on Twitter:

Staff Artist / Writer Accounts

Me on Twitter: @john_moxey

Michan on Twitter: 

Peggy on Twitter: 

Mahesh on Twitter: @MaheshOnMusic