Your Ad Could Be Here

Oi I'm Lil Nap

• Noob

My name is Jayden, I go by Lil Nap. I used to rap a couple years back but I abandoned it after I realized that its not meaningful to me. I experiment heavily into drugs for mind expansion and mental health aid. The name Lil Nap comes from this because when I had started smoking weed and even to this day it seems to knock me out. So my friends started calling me that and it kind of stuck. I am 17 and a senior in high school with no plans for the future, im rather lost and suffer from a troubled past and I use music as an outlet. Im deeply inspired by 90s music such as Oasis, Radiohead, Jeff Buckley, etc. I take many details of 60s music as well like The Doors, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and Jimi Hendrix. Im on these to share my music and get into a more creative environment to help me improve.