Your Ad Could Be Here

Moody me moody you

Hey Fredrik

Drop an intro post in the Introduce Yourself board and tell us all a little about you.

It's not really a video critique as it's just a still. I would think you would get more feedback on the song if you posted it to one of the critique boards. An interesting image, but I don't think the text really works. There seems no artistic reason for the text placement, more that it fits there in that gap, than anything else. I would think you could do something more effective. There are a number of visualisers that you could look to generate video animations for your music. It would be more engaging as a video then. Even an audio spectrum or EQ visualisation on top of the image would have been more engaging.

Musically, I liked it. Very pleasant. The introduction of the synth parts was beautiful. It added a real dimension to the piano piece. Musically you could have done a bit more to either develop the synth part, or let the synth come to the fore and let the piano be the support to introduce more of an interaction between the two. I enjoyed what you have, so I am deliberately looking for ways you could develop or improve it, in my opinion. I completely get that you might not want to, but isn't that why we post to get feedback?

I can move your post over to a better forum, although you will be expected to provide comments and suggestions to other members on their work. Just let me know and I will move it.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

John

Archived