Your Ad Could Be Here

the watchman (sad planet) poem

• 2 weeks later...

_ LAST CHANCE (sad planet) p.pdf

On 2/14/2020 at 10:39 PM, ShepBranson said:

"I can't let it infect Venus or Mars Or the rest of the Universe Beyond the Stars It needs to be kept in isolation I need to destroy this abomination"

We are a true parasite and virus. Most of the times, I am ashamed to be human. Thank you for this poem. 

L

"I can't let it infect Venus or Mars Or the rest of the Universe Beyond the Stars It needs to be kept in isolation I need to destroy this abomination"

We are a true parasite and virus. Most of the times, I am ashamed to be human. Thank you for this poem. 

HI SHEP see what you think about this -LAST CHANCE

• 1 month later...

SHEP DID YOU GET A CHANCE TO LOOK AT  (THE LAST CHANCE  POEME I PUT UP)

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT

REGARDS PAUL   (SYMO)

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2020 at 8:21 AM, SYMO said:

pretty nice write....I enjoyed it...made me want to re-read the story of B/Ishmael...but not the watchmen graphic novel hahah....make me want to read something I've already read always a good thing to me :) 

CODY i am happy you liked the watchman  i think i have some more stuff on this site

all the best paul 

Archived