Your Ad Could Be Here

Music Marketing

Video about Music Marketing: 

• 3 months later...

Have you given up these kind of videos @Silverwolf941?

• 4 weeks later...

@john I was planning on redoing some of the videos, but have been working on a couple of music projects at the moment. 

10 hours ago, Silverwolf941 said:

@john I was planning on redoing some of the videos, but have been working on a couple of music projects at the moment. 

I hear you! How are your projects going?

@john I've been able to come up with themes/motifs fairly easy, but I want to improve on my rhythms and time signatures. I think that has been the area I struggled most with. 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, it seems like the video you've posted here isn't available anymore. Anyway, just like you, I adore listening to music. My whole life has revolved around music starting from the age of 7 and I've also played piano and violin back in high-school. One of the reasons why I dropped was the fact that even though I think I had the skills for it, I didn't have the right knowledge about how to market it and how to make the big step from an amateur basically to a professional songwriter. I've managed to kind of stay in this industry, by being part of a company that provides event lighting hire services, including for live concerts and album presentations, but nevertheless I miss going on stage and performing.

Archived