Your Ad Could Be Here

recording your music

Hi my name is Rob Rawlinson and I have a recording studio complex where I record and produce many artists and all style of music.

I have recorded and toured with many bands as a guitarist and bass player including Alison Moyet, Ian Hunter ( Mott the Hoople) Climax Blues Band, Ian Gillan,( Deep Purple) Freddie Mercury, ( Queen) Rick Astley, Allan Holdsworth, and worked as a session musician for many years with a vast experience of what a artist needs to get the best from his or her songs.

Let me know if you want to record your songs and for them to sound exceptional.

www.aastudioslondon.co.uk

07595 957968 

Hi Robin,

Welcome, and nice intro. You will do best here if you help us by filling in a bit more of your profile, that's what shows every time you make a post; what you do, lyricist/singer songwriter/musician/composer/etc., your musical influences, etc. Then comment on other's works, and then post some of your own. Share. That  way all of us get to know each other better.

If you look near the bottom of the forum page you will find a forum for advertising. That would be a good place to post this.

Edited by John W Selleck