Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello everyone!

SuccessMan

Hi Alex, good to meet you!

I will need to remove your links as they are not specifically to your music, which makes the links more like you are advertising the community than your own music. As you are also the manager of that community, I guess that is very possible. You will see that advertising competing communities where you are affiliated with the community is not allowed.

Put simply, our volunteers do not spend a load of hours building this community to create a free advertising resource for other competing communities. By building your community in this way it potentially damages this community. Songstuff staff do not go to other communities recruiting their members out of respect. I appreciate that you did not come in here with a big pitch, but your links are not to your specific music... they go to a club page where at the moment only your music seems to be listed... so I assume your community is currently very small. I know this might be part of a link building exercise for SEO, or it could simply for subtle recruitment from Songstuff, or more likely, both. If it were only for promoting your music, you would have linked to your music page, not the club page.

I do wish you the best with your community, but I will not help you at the expense of the Songstuff community. I am sure you can understand.

• Noob
1 hour ago, john said:

Hi Alex, good to meet you!

I will need to remove your links as they are not specifically to your music, which makes the links more like you are advertising the community than your own music. As you are also the manager of that community, I guess that is very possible. You will see that advertising competing communities where you are affiliated with the community is not allowed.

Put simply, our volunteers do not spend a load of hours building this community to create a free advertising resource for other competing communities. By building your community in this way it potentially damages this community. Songstuff staff do not go to other communities recruiting their members out of respect. I appreciate that you did not come in here with a big pitch, but your links are not to your specific music... they go to a club page where at the moment only your music seems to be listed... so I assume your community is currently very small. I know this might be part of a link building exercise for SEO, or it could simply for subtle recruitment from Songstuff, or more likely, both. If it were only for promoting your music, you would have linked to your music page, not the club page.

I do wish you the best with your community, but I will not help you at the expense of the Songstuff community. I am sure you can understand.

Hi, John. Thanks for your reply.
Ok, no problems. Paste these links in my post:

Edited by SuccessMan