Your Ad Could Be Here

Livestream Promotion!

Hey Gang

We realise that there are no gigs going just now, so to help artists we plan to put out newsletters to our member with Live Stream announcements and to promote their livestream on Songstuff, Songstuff UK and within Songstuff and Songstuff UK social media accounts for any member of the community doing a music performance based live stream. Make sure you give us enough notice because we don't want to drown members in emails. So we plan to mail out on a Sunday and on a Wednesday. Deadline for submissions will be Saturday Midnight (UTC) to be included in the Sunday mail out and Tuesday Midnight (UTC).

SUBMIT BY REPLYING TO THIS TOPIC

We need:

Where: platform and url to your account / stream

Username on that platform

When: Time and time zone

Your music profile url

An image we can include in the mail out.

Any other info you think is needed.

Upload your image(s) in reply to this topic. Although copyright permission is covered as part of site terms and conditions, in order to avoid misunderstandings and to be absolutely clear PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TEXT in your post:

"COPYRIGHT PERMISSION

I, asserting that I am the copyright owner or that I am acting with full permission from the copyright owner to grant such permissions, HEREBY GRANT SONGSTUFF IT'S AGENTS AND PARTNERS TO EDIT, TRANSMIT, RE-TRANSMIT, BROADCAST, RE-BROADCAST, DISTRIBUTE AND REDISTRIBUTE ON A WORLDWIDE BASIS any image(s) and their derivatives included within this post AND to use them within their promotion activities and the promotion activities of their agents and partners: specifically within email promotion, on Songstuff.com, on Songstuff.co.uk, AND within the blogs AND social media accounts AND portals of Songstuff, it's agents and partners, for the explicit purpose of promoting my music and live streams."

NOTE: If you do NOT explicitly give us permission to use your image, your listing in our newsletter will not have an image (which looks a bit crap) and we will not promote you on Songtuff Pinterest or Instagram, or use your image on Songstuff Facebook, or Twitter.

We need to be able to edit the image so we can add performance time and location and adjust size and image aspect ratio for different platforms.

We need permission to distribute and redistribute so that we can upload the image to our social media accounts, to email it out and to add it to the Songstuff UK website.

Worldwide permission is required becasue well the internet is available globally!

These permissions are already granted to pretty well any site that you join (otherwise they could not function as a website) however we operate on a principle of informed consent re-seeking permission whenever possible.

We would absolutely love to promote your livestream as fully as possible. By giving us explicit copyright permission you protect yourself and Songstuff protects itself. Can't say fairer than that!

Cheers

John

• Editors

Great idea John! Don't mind if I do. :)

Where: Instagram | username: @maheshmusic

When: 25th April, 5:30 P.M British Summer Time (GMT) or 12:30 P.M Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) or 10:00 P.M Indian Standard Time (IST)

Music Profile: http://instagram.com/maheshmusic

An image we can include in the mail out. (included below)

Note: I'm being interviewed by another musician from Delhi while sharing some songs.

"COPYRIGHT PERMISSION

I, asserting that I am the copyright owner or that I am acting with full permission from the copyright owner to grant such permissions, HEREBY GRANT SONGSTUFF IT'S AGENTS AND PARTNERS TO EDIT, TRANSMIT, RE-TRANSMIT, BROADCAST, RE-BROADCAST, DISTRIBUTE AND REDISTRIBUTE ON A WORLDWIDE BASIS any image(s) and their derivatives included within this post AND to use them within their promotion activities and the promotion activities of their agents and partners: specifically within email promotion, on Songstuff.com, on Songstuff.co.uk, AND within the blogs AND social media accounts AND portals of Songstuff, it's agents and partners, for the explicit purpose of promoting my music and live streams."

Performance.jpg

Archived