Your Ad Could Be Here

Top of page Soundcloud tracks

Hey Gang

Just a short note to encourage you to play the Soundcloud  songs at the top of the forums pages. These tracks are from fellow members and I know they would appreciate your support!

Go on. Give the tracks a play while you are browsing!

Cheers

John

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
42 minutes ago, VoiceEx said:

Normally I only check out stuff by members who are actually active and engage with in the community. All these past members and people who might strictly behind the scenes - I never met most of these folk, so I am not familiar with their thoughts and personality. Such elements play a huge part for me since I am not a part of most peoples demographic. They interest me, as much I interest them. With isn't saying much, realistically. I... practically consider anyone who doesn't talk here as being akin to a commercial add 😅

But sure. Since you asked so nicely, right now there is a mister @moptop on the current page that I am viewing. I`ll check him out.

Funny you should say that… we do need to tidy out and add some more recent member tracks. Suggestions are always welcome! Keep an eye out for an updated Müesk track!

That reminds me, Deep Red Sea is me too, as an alter ego :)

• john unpinned this topic