Your Ad Could Be Here

Just Incarcerated saying hi

Anon Ymous

• Noob

Hi yall.  Im locked up in the feds, For distributing LSD.  Im at a spot where i have access to phones we aint suppose to have.  Im reaching out to anyone eho wants to share some beats or any musical progressions i can work with, either solo over, or put down lyrics to.  Ive been down 8.5 years and still got a few to go.  I got 600 poems/songs i want to turn into some magic.  Im hoping i can find the right person on here willing to collaborate with me, and make some magic happen.  Peace and love, and all that good stuff

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anon Ymous said:

Hi yall.  Im locked up in the feds, For distributing LSD.  Im at a spot where i have access to phones we aint suppose to have.  Im reaching out to anyone eho wants to share some beats or any musical progressions i can work with, either solo over, or put down lyrics to.  Ive been down 8.5 years and still got a few to go.  I got 600 poems/songs i want to turn into some magic.  Im hoping i can find the right person on here willing to collaborate with me, and make some magic happen.  Peace and love, and all that good stuff

Welcome! Hope the phone didn't give ya pink eye :) 

4 hours ago, Patchez said:

... man... LSD, who gets busted for that? Hey, we won't get a consipiriacy to commit a felony if engage your fine work to come will we? 

Anyway, all the best to you. Contraband, gotta luv it... makes the world go round! 

Was a big crackdown around here in late 90s early 00s , far as I'm aware, were only able to dish out possession charges, but those poor bastards got the book thrown at 'em.........mandatory minimum sentencing and all that good stuff.