Your Ad Could Be Here

FREE Mixing and Mastering (building a porfolio)

• Noob

Hi everyone,

I've been a musician for as long as I can remember. I play keyboards. Music is life! :)

I've been studying audio editing, mixing for a couple years now to learn to become a mix engineer. I absolutely love it and work at it for 30+ hours every week. I'm finally ready to put myself out there a bit and offer my services. I think this is a great place to potentially connect with some of you and see if we're a good fit to work together.

I will mix and/or master your song for free! All I ask is to be allowed to share a link on my website to wherever you're streaming or selling the music.

Genre is not an issue. The only genres I don't really connect with are probably metal and hardcore. But I will do my best to take into consideration any mix wishes you have. If you have a song you'd like to use as a reference for how you'd like your mix to sound, even better.

So, I'm looking to do a few free mixes for the community here to build up my portfolio a bit more first, and get some experience working with real artists :)

If you're interested, feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance!!!

:001_rolleyes: couldn't find an emoji who was just biting its tongue off

How long can you remember? Music is life!

Couple years now? as in 2? 3? 1.5? read a book once?

Can we see/hear some of your work?

Free services are always great!

Maybe hang out for a bit and get to know some folks.......just a suggestion, I know not what I speak of...........really wish there was a bit tongue emoji :)  

• Noob

Ok.. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I am a musician for 18 years... i am into mixing for about 3 years but this doesn't matter because as you know "you can never learn enough about music". I think you get the idea of this post...

https://soundcloud.com/mishonystudios

This is the only track I can show you (for now).

Getting started is very difficult in this world full of audio engineers and big studios!

6 hours ago, Mishony said:

Ok.. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I am a musician for 18 years... i am into mixing for about 3 years but this doesn't matter because as you know "you can never learn enough about music". I think you get the idea of this post...

https://soundcloud.com/mishonystudios

This is the only track I can show you (for now).

Getting started is very difficult in this world full of audio engineers and big studios!

This all just gets into personal tastes, but it sounds as if you took what was a very unique lo-fi rap I quite enjoyed the mix and feel of and ran it through some volume normalization filter and cut out the great intro and now it may have a bigger bass thump and those clear twinkly highs, but pretty cookie cutter, and now it does sound like the many and many and many and many and many....... what audio did you engineer exactly?  Not really trying to be all contrite, yeah we all start somewhere and somehow........

Yeah I get the idea of post ;)  but thanks for the share, stick around! read some posts..........lots of good info/help floating around this site.

Archived