Your Ad Could Be Here

Help the spirit

• Noob

I was riding in a cab today and I passed by where I had spoken with a spirit before and it made me so sad to see him still there after months have passed. I love him...I told him he cannot be with me anymore because he was inside me for a while and he makes me weak. He is probably there right now still. I have faith in him, that he will find his way.

• Noob

There is too many people causing us problems without reason. Too much danger, money made the world a disaster, limits on things causes many problems, too many people that do not know how to make the proper choices, too many processes and procedures aquainted with nesessary things in life before obtaining them, 95 percent of the worlds population have judgement lower than extremely poor and little intelligence in mass knowledge.

I can perfect the world.

Archived