Your Ad Could Be Here

Testimonials

Hi

Testimonials are a great way for current members to tell brand new members and people thinking about joining, how being a member of Songstuff has helped them, and what their overall experience of our community has been. It helps set an expectation in people thinking about joining what joining might mean to them. It helps them realise what they are expected to put into our community and what they can expect to gain from being an active member.

After all, we don't just need members. We need active members. Members who are passionate about making music and willing to put some effort into making our community the community they really want to be a part of.

Here at Songstuff we would love to use testimonials from our members to show to visitors who might be considering membership and let them know what being a member might bring them.

If you would like to leave a testimonial about Songstuff and it's benefits simply reply to this topic with your comments.

Many thanks!

Cheers

John

PS In the near future we would really love to add video testimonials to our Songstuff Channel on YouTube. If you would be interested in providing a brief video testimonial, please drop me a PM :)

• Like 1

• john pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 months later...

Interesting take, for mine, the whole music thing is just like a body with each organ contributing to make it work. Each influence at some time has come to make up what we call popular music.

Put my hand and say that so much of todays music is like a toaster, once it was made to last, now to use for a very limited time and throw out (producers / programmers not musicians in control),m just change is inevitable, you just have to hope a phase comes around that you like.

You mention prog rock which was probably the other way around with at times overly self indulgent musicians not paying attention to the listener - but they made some GREAT music. As a case in point Pink Floyd aren't remembered so much for that period but rather when they fused Prog Rock  with poignant lyric from Dark Side of Moon on.

Still makes me laugh when I hear classics such as Crossroads, Black Betty, The Pines etc. being hailed as modern masterpieces - its not that long ago (no really) ELP made a number one hit here in oz at least with Fanfare for the Common Man!! Wheels roll...