Your Ad Could Be Here

your kind of love • live at the heart sessions (instagram)

• Editors

Hope all of y'all are doing well :)

This is a song I wrote quite a few years ago while I was younger and a lot more emotionally turbulent. I stopped performing it as new music and life stories came along but did always enjoy belting it on stage. Recently did an instagig for some fans down south and it felt good to come back to this after a long time. Funny how it is musically interpreted so differently now than when I used to do it then. Almost feels like it's taken a new meaning in my head. I suspect that this song most probably comes from my Damien Rice influence. (Any fans around?) Would love to do this one with an orchestral arrangement someday. Anyways, I thought I'd share this here for a moment's opportunity! Much thanks for your time. :)

Archived