Your Ad Could Be Here

Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl cover

sounds good!, but I have one or two questions.....that's a nice fancy mic/guitars(I guess) tell me about that bamboo looking thing that says taylor on it(I kid about that, I'm actually a big fan of the big baby taylors other than their pricetag)/that pianer definitely caught my eye, obviously some other behind the scenes nice stuff due to the recording/video, why a cover? for clicks? and how many takes did this take? for what purpose?..........not trying to be an asshole, really just curious.

On 9/13/2020 at 4:23 PM, Cody said:

sounds good!, but I have one or two questions.....that's a nice fancy mic/guitars(I guess) tell me about that bamboo looking thing that says taylor on it(I kid about that, I'm actually a big fan of the big baby taylors other than their pricetag)/that pianer definitely caught my eye, obviously some other behind the scenes nice stuff due to the recording/video, why a cover? for clicks? and how many takes did this take? for what purpose?..........not trying to be an asshole, really just curious.

Sorry for my poor English

Do you mean how many takes for me to make a cover?

I guess at least 3-4 takes

3 hours ago, YBMusicP said:

Sorry for my poor English

Do you mean how many takes for me to make a cover?

I guess at least 3-4 takes

No worries, my English is bad too :) 

Ever do original stuff?

and was just curious about your video making. 

On 9/15/2020 at 11:41 PM, Cody said:

No worries, my English is bad too :) 

Ever do original stuff?

and was just curious about your video making. 

video making?

I need to take 1 to 2 takes haha

I did write original songs but I dont know should I record them

Coz even doing some covers, the views not that high haha

10 hours ago, YBMusicP said:

video making?

I need to take 1 to 2 takes haha

I did write original songs but I dont know should I record them

Coz even doing some covers, the views not that high haha

Yeah theres a bit of an overload of stuff, I'd always prefer anything original even if bad, but you have a really nice setup/sound, you might be surprised especially if video labeled with title of song and say original, but I dont know either :)

Archived