Your Ad Could Be Here

Do i have a good or a bad singing voice?

• Editors

Not speaking for the kind of music they make, but I do believe Miley has a beautiful voice. BBC Radio One recently shared her performing some legendary old covers live and those sound finely seasoned. 

I do agree about looking at it as an instrument! Many people try to sound like one way or the other but it's merely about discovering the potential and strength of the instrument itself in a wholesome way. 

• Editors

As for Justin Bieber, 

• Editors
9 hours ago, Simpan30 said:

Hello

People tell me i have a good voice but i dont know really. Should i quit? 

https://vocaroo.com/1odB4iqdOWTn

You definitely shouldn't even be thinking about quitting! That's quite a range you're moving through in the performance, with the pitching side of things needing work using some healthy vocal routines on scales, I do think it carries itself pretty well! Thank you for sharing! 

42 minutes ago, Mahesh said:

You definitely shouldn't even be thinking about quitting! That's quite a range you're moving through in the performance, with the pitching side of things needing work using some healthy vocal routines on scales, I do think it carries itself pretty well! Thank you for sharing! 

Thanks I also use smule https://www.smule.com/recording/rainbow-i-surrender/115882291_3724362245

I'm not even going to listen to the sample you gave and say yes.........you're voice sounds like fresh stepped on dog turds......to yourself

@MaheshI'm actually a fan of Miley since she shed her Hannah persona.......she's actually quite amazing live and is actually musical unlike her father hahah

and just tried to click your link and listen..........it came with a full plastic band all done up.....I only made it maybe 15 seconds in.......

are you fishing for comments asking about voice? or do plastic bands not have feedback on who they choose as singers? if you can do that then you know the voice doesn't mean shit ;) I'm actually quite confused by your question.....are you not a native english speaker? because those of us that are really have just made it up from stealing it from elsewhere........but you've yet to reply to anyone yet, so I guess that helps answer my question....

48 minutes ago, Cody said:

I'm not even going to listen to the sample you gave and say yes.........you're voice sounds like fresh stepped on dog turds......to yourself

@MaheshI'm actually a fan of Miley since she shed her Hannah persona.......she's actually quite amazing live and is actually musical unlike her father hahah

and just tried to click your link and listen..........it came with a full plastic band all done up.....I only made it maybe 15 seconds in.......

are you fishing for comments asking about voice? or do plastic bands not have feedback on who they choose as singers? if you can do that then you know the voice doesn't mean shit ;) I'm actually quite confused by your question.....are you not a native english speaker? because those of us that are really have just made it up from stealing it from elsewhere........but you've yet to reply to anyone yet, so I guess that helps answer my question....

Well im fishing for comments and i also want advice. No im swedish.

Well f*ck singing i quit. I think singing is not for me. This is too hard for me. I wasted 10 years on singing. I dont give a flying f*ck about pitch or tone. I guess growling is more my style because this is just a waste of time and energy for me. I have no talent i just gotta accept it. The problem i have always had is when i sing to myself it sounds good but when i record it i can hear all the mistakes i have in my voice. And you know that bullshit that people say about singing is a skill that everyone can learn. NO they cant everyone can sing but not everyone can learn how to sing good. And i think i am one of them. Because my vocal chords and genetics are not made for singing.

3 hours ago, Simpan30 said:

Well f*ck singing i quit. I think singing is not for me. This is too hard for me. I wasted 10 years on singing. I dont give a flying f*ck about pitch or tone. I guess growling is more my style because this is just a waste of time and energy for me. I have no talent i just gotta accept it. The problem i have always had is when i sing to myself it sounds good but when i record it i can hear all the mistakes i have in my voice. And you know that bullshit that people say about singing is a skill that everyone can learn. NO they cant everyone can sing but not everyone can learn how to sing good. And i think i am one of them. Because my vocal chords and genetics are not made for singing.

There you go! now you can sing great! f*ck 'em if anyone disagrees hahahah

to quote one of my favorite songwriters "if you don't like it, make your own songs" 

Archived