Your Ad Could Be Here

Billie Eilish My Future

subvibe

Hi

Billie Eilish is Shining Star , so young & so talented

The productions she does with her Brother are amazing

When I heard the song My Future Her voice sounded so warm & jazzy so I thought I would

Try to do a cover/ remix , I don’t know the chords so it’s a bit improvised & probably for talented musicians it will sound like I murdered it … But it was nice to try something different

http://subvibe.synology.me:5000/as/sharing/R4U0g5RQ/L211c2ljL0JpbGxpZSBNeSBGdXR1cmUubXAz

Regards

subvibe  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You're doing the background music on this? I thought it sounded terrific subvibe. I haven't heard the original for a comparison... But everything was spacey and seemed to gel super well. Loved the ambient background string sounds... The rhythm felt a little floaty around the 2 minute mark ...  Also I'm not sure if I'm a huge fan of that drum sound being used there. But there is definitely time and talent in this. Keep on working! I would look at the chords progressions. Are there any moments where a change might need to happen that doesn't happen? Or something could be thrown in to give it a little more flavor or style there towards the end? Good stuff. 

• Like 1

Hi

Thanks for your comments

i don't usually do covers But when i heard the original i thought

i would give it a try , i agree the chords could be better 

If would like to hear my own songs they are on the critic section 

mainly RnB or chill out 

thanks for listening 

A beautifully languid vocal. Liquid velvet. Good job. It might not be a Finneas O’Connell, but you did a pretty good job all in.

The only negative I would mention is with the mix. The instruments and the vocal sound detached, in a different sonic space. It’s not too hard to bring together and hardly a massive problem by any means.

Great job. Keep on like this and you will need to drop the sub and become known as Vibe. Lol :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1