Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello

Jeff Dearman

• Noob

Hi, I have been writing country lyrics for 20 yrs and really only recently gotten serious about making this into a career. Am starting  late at 43. but I hope to make a name for myself. I believe I have the skills and  some potential hits for the right artist. I want to meet other lyric writers and co-write with some folks, and also learn about marketing lyrics to publishers, films, and  musicians/artists.  I am in the Boston area, Massachusetts. GO PATS! 

• Like 2

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Songstuff! Nice to meet you.  I added the link to the critique boards in your other topic. We have some marketing challenges too, that you might be interested in.  If you have any other questions, just ask. See you around the boards.

:)

Peggy