Your Ad Could Be Here

Only Shallow - My Bloody Valentine cover

I usually don't do many if any covers, but this is one of my bigger influences at least for guitar noise, nobody has ever really done it better IMO than My Bloody Valentine.  The guy is a lunatic, will run hundreds of pedals through multiple walls of amps, that I know of there's very few than can make any room sound better, this was all 2 mics recorded in the barn :D I got ahold of some reverb, I was going to redo the telecaster slide part as I popped a string right out of the gate and was so loud I couldn't hear what I was playing or I'd of at least jumped up an octave in the intro and other instrumental only bits, but its a cover, its learned now... not gonna redo it :D  I mean a hawk even makes an appearance at the end :D goodluck me catching that again hah. 

Archived