Your Ad Could Be Here

How to write a song easily?

Hello everyone!I created a tutorial on how to write a song easily. I give you 5 tips to help you.
This tutorial is in french but you can activate the subtitles easily by clicking on... subtitles 
Hope this will help some of you. Bye bye

Youtube link

Very solid creative advice, beginning with "tell a story," but most especially: "write a plan before starting to write!"  (Plenty of pundits in other areas point out that "writing by the seat of your pants" is a guaranteed road to nowhere.)

Likewise, "Focus on the 'I' ..." because this is indeed the position that will be held by the audience of your story, whatever it is.

The advice concerning "rhymes" is obviously quite language-specific.  But the advice to "just keep writing them down" is very good advice:  don't edit your muse out of existence.  "There's more than one way to say it."

And yes – "be yourself."  But also:  "you are creating a work of fiction!"  Although your fictional protagonist may draw from you, (s)he need not actually be you.  (You don't actually have to kill somebody, in order to successfully write about it!)

Likewise I agree:  "don't be afraid to start over."  And, for that matter, "to keep every version that you write!"  (Just keep the tape rolling, and if you ever find yourself running out of storage space, just go to your office-supply store and buy yourself a couple more tera(!)-bytes!)  Your audience will never know how you did it.

Excellent advice.  Thanks for sharing. 

Thank you mike and sorry for the delay of my answer, I didn't get a notification.

I'm glad if it helps. ANd you're right, that rhymes advice is certainly more specific to the french language :)

4 hours ago, Bielka said:

Thank you mike and sorry for the delay of my answer, I didn't get a notification.

I'm glad if it helps. ANd you're right, that rhymes advice is certainly more specific to the french language :)

Notification wise, check your settings here:

https://forums.songstuff.com/notifications/options/

Also, remember to whitelist Songstuff:

https://forums.songstuff.com/mywhitelist.html

Archived