Your Ad Could Be Here

Mary Segato

• Noob

Hello music friends:)  I'm a songwriter from Nova Scotia, Canada.  I've been writing songs for the past 10 years.  I've had different producers from Canada, LA and Nashville, US. and one from England. I have been learning about Sync Licensing the past Year or so, and have signed a few songs with Crucial Music in LA.  I am a non performing songwriter.  I usually write with my guitar and record it for the producer.  I would love to become better at my instrument and learn a little about the production process so I could use a home studio to possibly help me create in a new way. I have cowritten on 2 songs for the first time last year which was nice.  I am a solo writer for the most part, but am looking forward to expanding and exploring my songwriting, and meeting other songwriters.

• Like 2

Welcome to Songstuff, Mary! 

Have you  been looking at setting up a home studio?     

Nice to have you join in with us.  Any questions, just ask. See you around the boards.

:)

Peggy                

• Noob

Hi John and Peggy!  I usually write in the pop, folk, and (a little country) genre. I’m currently trying to set up a home recording studio and signed up with Kris Bradly’s production course. I’m a long way from producing anything myself lol. Thanks for connecting😊

On 12/10/2020 at 1:44 AM, Mary Segato said:

Hi John and Peggy!  I usually write in the pop, folk, and (a little country) genre. I’m currently trying to set up a home recording studio and signed up with Kris Bradly’s production course. I’m a long way from producing anything myself lol. Thanks for connecting😊

Exciting times Mary! Loads of experimenting to go on :)