Your Ad Could Be Here

Musical Plans For 2021?

john

Hey Gang

What are your musical plans for 2021? Do you have set goals?

I plan to write mine up in a blog post on Songstuff, but in 2021 I hope to release a couple of EPs, as myself, at least and one or two as Deep Red Sea. I finally have my Recording set up more or less sorted out, but plan to upgrade video creation and sort out a decent live stream set up. It should be fun. :)

So, what’s in your sights?

Cheers

John

P.S. I know there is a lot of important stuff going on atm, Pandemic, Brexit, possible US revolution to name a few... but I wanted to post this to focus on some personal positives fir each of us, and give our brains and hearts a break from all that crap.

Just trying now to put-to-bed a musical idea that first came to me ... literally ... in a dream that consisted of a nursery rhyme.  As I have since tried to connect that idea with several others of its type, the resulting adventure has become quite interesting.  "Stay tuned!"

Edited by MikeRobinson
  • Like 1

Because of my broken arm, I think  it's going to take me abit to be able to fully function in my studio and with my keyboard.  Some of my plans have definitely changed.  Working on new goals and new plans during this healing process.