Your Ad Could Be Here

young at heart \ frank sinatra

• Editors

Amanda Gorman's poem at the inauguration yesterday was powerful. Good to see young spirits show courage and unity. Brings hope!

I was learning the changes recently for this lovely tune from an old time! Thought I'd share it with yall :)

15 hours ago, Mahesh said:

Amanda Gorman's poem at the inauguration yesterday was powerful.

Yeah that was amazing!

So is this rendition of one of my favorites from old blue eyes, tough one to play and sing......well done! 

• Editors
On 1/22/2021 at 2:55 AM, Cody said:

Yeah that was amazing!

So is this rendition of one of my favorites from old blue eyes, tough one to play and sing......well done! 

Thanks Cody! 

My laptop recently died and so I've been cut off of my usual music plans. Took the time of to go through some of the standards and came across this beautiful tune. I grew up as a teenager listening to a lot of Sinatra. So this was fun doing. Appreciate you taking the time bud! 

1 hour ago, Mahesh said:

My laptop recently died and so I've been cut off of my usual music plans

That sucks! Mine's been iffy too as of late.........has had too much of a workout the last months I guess :D 

This tune and That's Life were probably always my favorite Sinatra tunes 

• 1 month later...
  • Editors
On 1/24/2021 at 12:51 AM, Cody said:

That sucks! Mine's been iffy too as of late.........has had too much of a workout the last months I guess :D 

This tune and That's Life were probably always my favorite Sinatra tunes 

I love "That's Life" as well. It's so beautiful how pop music used orchestral arrangements then. And what technique the man has with the microphone. Damn!

• 2 months later...
  • Editors
On 5/13/2021 at 8:07 AM, Citradewi Thomas said:

U've been Fly Me to the Moon, Mahesh.
U're so talented, glad to know you.....

Two thumbs up!

Thank you so much for your love :)

As a musician, I'm a born & bred Songstuffian. Been around here since the beginning of my music journey. So I appreciate that compliment more than one way :)

Archived