Your Ad Could Be Here

"Songstuff", hmm? Here we go.

I'm Lindsay.

Been in and out of the business for several years. Parents were musicians. Left my home state of Alabama to join the military and was stationed at Fort Hood for a while. Always liked getting jam sessions underway. Medically retired from the Army in 2019 and continued working on building my own company. We're working on a headache of a project to launch an entertainment magazine by our quickly approaching deadline of Spring 2022.

I'm a music critique for several platforms, coordinate events, perform tour support, booking, and A&R. It's pretty much my career for the rest of my days and I love what I do. The old saying, "If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life" is pretty spot-on. Though there are the occasional tasks that force me to take a breather.

Now, let's see what yet undiscovered gems I can find.

Onwards.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Lindsay

Randomly browsing the site (I still find it difficult to navigate and find things I want), I came across your post for the first time.  I noted you are ex-Army, so you MAY be interested "Last Post" from "The Flat White Album" (2020).

I hope nothing is triggering for you (there are no warfare sound effects):

The video (no violence) I created received an Honourable Mention in the U.S. Naval Institute's "Share Your Military Story Filmmaking Contest and Festival" (2021) and can be seen on their festival channel, or on my own as follows:

My birthdate was not called in Australia's enforced conscription call-up in 1970 to go to Vietnam and yet, despite being a pacifist, I joined the Army Reserves (part-timers) in 2006 ... their oldest recruit at age 55 ... purely for the personal challenge and because Indonesia was saber-rattling in PNG.  All Army individuals seemed 'normal', but the organisation was truly f*cked, relying on outdated mindsets and strategies ... my patience and willpower melted after a year :)