Your Ad Could Be Here

HERE TO LEARN MORE, MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!

jameswales

To anybody, and everybody!!!

My names James, i'm 25 and i'm from the UK. (Sounds like i'm entering a dating site!!!!) I'm 5ft 11, dark blonde hair and enjoy romantic meals in with a dvd!!!! (There I go again!!!!)

I've been writing songs ever since I learnt my first chord. I somehow, at the age of 7, managed to write a one note 5 minute song about the kids TV show, Jamie and His Magic Tourch, in the key of G!!! Thankfully since then things have picked up!!

I have entered this forum because I want to learn more about songwriting. The main thing I want to find out is what to do next. What do I do once I have that anthem. Where should I send it, etc.

I'd also love to find some songwriting partners. Someone who can help me get to that next chord, or find that missing lyric!

I've heard really good things about how helpful you guys can be, so hopefully you can prove this right!!!!

Hi James,

Are you the same feller that directed 'The Bride of Frankenstien ? Excellent soundtrack !

Sadly that's not me!!!!

So does anyone have any good tips on what to do next with good tracks? I'm more of a songwriter than an actual performer but don't howe how to take the next step!!

So does anyone have any good tips on what to do next with good tracks?

I followed some good tracks once and they led right to my house. Seems they belonged to Steve. He was visiting my wife again whilst I was at work. (It's a long story)

Welcome James.