Your Ad Could Be Here

Some Music To Entertain Your Ears: Madroños by Moreno-Torroba

On 10/26/2021 at 8:35 AM, TransformsIntoAGuitar said:

This piece is so much fun to play!

https://youtu.be/oOtrV5VuUfY

Very nice! I really enjoy music which is not song form. Like yourself I prefer extended melodies.

Also very creative with the guitar strap. I just had a button put on the back of the neck on my classical where it glues to the body (Not that I am a classical musician in the first place).

Good job at a technical level. It stutters a bit. I don’t mean the audio, I mean your playing. It feels like you have got to a level when you technically have it, but aren’t yet confident. It also shows a bit in the performance. Still, you did very well. Better than I would do without a lot of work!

It was nice to hear a skilled performance of music we rarely get to hear these days. Keep it up!

• Like 1

I like that you are using a small diaphragm condensor to capture detail. It sounds great!

The performance is good, and I enjoyed it. I can also tell there was some "awareness" of recording. I think from that perspective, you probably have a deeper emotional performance in you should you choose to pursue it. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed listening to it and am glad I got the chance to do so.