Your Ad Could Be Here

Suggestions For Improving Site Navigation

Hi guys

Site navigation is regularly mentioned as a cause of frustration.

Some things we cannot change. Some things we cannot change easily. Some things we can easily change.

Bear in mind, there is A LOT of information on Songstuff. A lot of site features.

How would organise them?

Cheers

John

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Popthree said:

i like the earlier layout because it looks familiar to me.  the only other 'forum' i frequent has a similar look and i find it easier to navigate.  i find this site somewhat confusing by comparison, but i'm getting more comfortable with it the more i use it.

you can change the board layout… there’s 3 formats available on the front page. I’m pretty sure the old list format is there.

1 minute ago, john said:

you can change the board layout… there’s 3 formats available on the front page. I’m pretty sure the old list format is there.

yep 3 buttons next to the start topic on the mobile interface. Not sure where on desktop until I check when I get back to my PC