Your Ad Could Be Here

Freebie - Songsheet/Songbook Template and Chord Chart (MS Word)

Hi.  Here's the first of several 'admin' freebies for download.

1) "Template" - this WORD doc allows for:

• high visibility of title, chords and lyrics (see the attached 'Colours Fade' PDF
    ** Colours Fade.pdf **   for the general 'look' provided by this template)
  • tight control using the TAB keys to line up chords and text to help timing
  • if multiple songs, the titles will be numbered consecutively automatically and you can also generate an automatic Table of Contents

2) "Chord Appendix" - this WORD doc:

• contains all basic chord shapes and common extensions
  • is fully editable
  • uses a Word Table structure that can be copied elsewhere and modified
  • has a 'blank' section at the end to build your own chord shapes

These Word files were formatted for A4 but should work well for US 'Letter'.

These use Word features available since Office 1997.  If unfamiliar with them, it'll be worth learning them via the thousands of relevant YouTube tutorials.  Unfortunately, Microsoft keeps f*cking around with old but well-oiled features every few months, so there's no guarantees!

Because the Songstuff site doesn't allow for MS Office files to be uploaded, these files can be downloaded indefinitely from my personal Cloud store: 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1H5ZvOHOhkwlY-2H5DqLznikNbYGOpobo?usp=sharing

image.png.09296b211841ba3db7f802de67e11347.png

NOTES:

1) Feb 2022  
File availability should be OK for at least a couple of years but, if the link is broken, or the files aren't there, just post a message and I'll resurrect them ... if I'm still above ground and breathing :)

2) March 2024

I've had the occasional alert from Google Drive that people want admin access to the TEMPLATE file.  These files are shared for DOWNLOAD ONLY.  Once on YOUR computer you are free to do anything you want with it.

3) Three other files now also available:

image.png.cfe88feaedc66d7cb3cdde387337ebd8.png

Cheers,

Greg

Edited by GregB
add
  • Like 1