Your Ad Could Be Here

Haven't been around in a minute....

Yeah, not to shabby.... dropped another single, got some blog mentions and playlist adds. It's an uphill battle but I'm winning converts with time. My Soundcloud numbers have been great. Had two songs that got attention on Pandora and Spotify respectively. I noticed that listener #s wax and wane on the big streaming services compared to Soundcloud, which has been consistent for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geographyhorse said:

Yeah, not to shabby.... dropped another single, got some blog mentions and playlist adds. It's an uphill battle but I'm winning converts with time. My Soundcloud numbers have been great. Had two songs that got attention on Pandora and Spotify respectively. I noticed that listener #s wax and wane on the big streaming services compared to Soundcloud, which has been consistent for me. 

But, I'm also terribly haphazard with self promotion and have a tendency to go quiet for long stretches, so...... yeah, that doesn't help. 😛

On 2/28/2022 at 8:14 PM, geographyhorse said:

Just dropping by to say "hi" 🙂 

Hi!  Good to see you around.  Do you have any of your new songs that you'd like to add to the Showcase board so we can check them out for our playlists? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peggy said:

Hi!  Good to see you around.  Do you have any of your new songs that you'd like to add to the Showcase board so we can check them out for our playlists? 

I added a post to the showcase message board but it goes to a landing page due to the cover being a bit risqué. It’s what I’m currently promoting and it’s my interpretation of a meme song. 

However, it’s cover and blatantly dumb lyrics may be a bit much for this board.