Your Ad Could Be Here

Very happy to be here!  Thank you, Songstuff.com )))  I am a physically disabled artist, living in projects.  I spend my, last pennies to make music...  Some of the tracks are produced and mastered, without using hands.  As far as anyone knows, I'm the only person to do this.  I am on a lookout for a person to help me promote my music.  Since I am homebound, it is extremely difficult for me to get to a potential listener.  

Edited by Michaels Lyric
  • Like 1

Hi and a big welcome to Songstuff!

:)

I’m not home bound, but have been for extended periods, so it’s a familiar struggle.

What is your ultimate dream for your music? Have you set some goals?

Thank you, john ))) What music do you do?

Well, ever since my family escaped from Russia, in 1989, my, ultimate is for one of my to be played on American radio. My, immediate goal... I'm thinking, I need to find one more person... I can't perform live, myself. I, only exist on digital platforms, as an artist. 

Edited by Michaels Lyric