Your Ad Could Be Here

Any SP404 FX simulator?

I know that roland made zenology fx but its a subscription, i hate subscriptions

Im looking for any sp404 fx simulator free or with a payment (but only 1 payment, not a subscription, i want to own the plugin no to rent it)

thanks ❤️

10 hours ago, Karhala said:

I know that roland made zenology fx but its a subscription, i hate subscriptions

Im looking for any sp404 fx simulator free or with a payment (but only 1 payment, not a subscription, i want to own the plugin no to rent it)

thanks ❤️

Hi Alberto

I am not sure specifically of the SP404, or SP404 mk2, but their Zenology plug in incorporates a few of their FX units. You can sign up for a free cloud account (not a trial) and then buy Zenology using their Lifetime Keys as a one off purchase.

Other than that I will keep an eye out for others.

Cheers

John

Wow! That's really helpful advice! I didn't know that you could do that, I assumed Zenology fx only worked with a subscription.

I will take a look at this!

PS1: Are these the only life-key possibilities?

image.thumb.png.6716a80c31886849a7e27e20ec0a3952.png

PS2: I don't have any subscription yet, but it seems that Zenology FX is unlocked

image.thumb.png.ca80a29e8e3f748e7c9d51138c4d7b94.png

Is this a trial or will it last forever? It would be amazing :)

Thanks for your help!

Nope :(

image.thumb.png.319bc323c804dadb711b4dc5f91bccaf.png

3 hours ago, Karhala said:

Nope :(

image.thumb.png.319bc323c804dadb711b4dc5f91bccaf.png

Hi Alberto

You have a free cloud account and a Zenology lifetime key?

From the Roland site:

Sign up for a free Roland Account and start using Roland Cloud today. Explore ZENOLOGY Lite and Zenbeats, and purchase Memberships or Lifetime Keys for instruments, sounds, and more. 

On 10/28/2022 at 5:08 PM, john said:

From the Roland site:

Sign up for a free Roland Account and start using Roland Cloud today. Explore ZENOLOGY Lite and Zenbeats, and purchase Memberships or Lifetime Keys for instruments, sounds, and more. 

Yep! I just found it, but you have to buy it with a bundle of things that I don't need. Also, it's costly... 😕 So maybe in 87 years... hahaha

image.thumb.png.80f86e29c1d612dd5a95b9a84a340181.png

Thank you so much for your help!

• 4 weeks later...

What is so special about the effects?  The product page for the SP-404 (original) doesn't even mention them other than in number (as in 29 effects), suggesting to me that there's probably nothing particularly special about them. 

Just wondering if maybe something else would fit your needs. There's lots out there to fit all budgets.

Yes! Its special, there are a few effects that i dont see anywhere, only a ''demo'' of it in logic, and im a windows user. For example the one that is called loop-x (i think). This is a version of someone recreating in abetlon with naative plugins but i only use fl and i dont want to move from this DAW, i have the licence and that stuff

Salute!

Can FL use VST's?  Have you checked out Izotope's Stutter Edit 2?  Also CableGuys Shaperbox Time module would do something similar, though it would be triggered in a different way.