Your Ad Could Be Here

Ampcast Announces Shut Down

What colour underwear does he wear on Tuesdays...

Incidentally, I overlooked in the above that "Ala Mood" was actually done by "Big Sofa" (Tom, when he colaborated with his friend Bill Counter, who's an excellent guitarist). Sorry for overlooking that.

(Gee, this is getting SCARY! I'm sounding like one of those obsessed fans that know too much about their fav groups)!!! LOL ;D;D;D;D;D

JB

I apreciate the words.

I guess this is your hint that I'm behind in my monthly payments to you huh. ???

By the way, that little system may look that way on the outside but it really is about $7000 investment give or take... :-[

What colour underwear does he wear on Tuesdays...

The COLOR of my underwear is never a secret. Everone who knows me know I prefer dark tones on Tuesdays. Sheesh!

boxerssmall.jpg

Guest voclizr
I apreciate the words.

I guess this is your hint that I'm behind in my monthly payments to you huh. ???

By the way, that little system may look that way on the outside but it really is about $7000 investment give or take... :-[

And it was money well spent, in your case. You made some great art on it (STUDIO QUALITY with only 7 grand's worth of equipment says YOU were doing something right))!!! :)

I got a bit of good news: I just found out that they played me on Songplanet. (Nuclear (Con)fusion). :) I was going to update that song because I got to thinking it dragged a bit in speed, so I ran it through the virtual pitch control in the Audacity program. I just bumped it up 2.3%. I'm not gonna touch it now though, cuz they don't recommend it cuz they might wanna play it again.

Also: When I posted the comment about Ampcast charging $100 per year I didn't mean to imply that I thought the asking price was too steep. My point was that Ampcast was having financial difficulties, even though they got revenue from their members. With that in mind, how do free sites like Soundclick keep their heads above the water?

Johnny B. [smiley=bounce.gif]

Ampcast was having financial difficulties, even though they got revenue from their members. With that in mind, how do free sites like Soundclick keep their heads above the water?

Johnny B. [smiley=bounce.gif]

Eventually, they won't. Just a matter of time I'm sorry to say.

You can quote me on that for the future.

Peace,

Tom

Guest voclizr
Eventually, they won't. Just a matter of time I'm sorry to say.

You can quote me on that for the future.

Peace,

Tom

Yeah, You're probably right ,Tom. It's like all good things come to an untimely end sooner or later. Bandwidth has to be paid for somehow.

JB