Your Ad Could Be Here

Making connections and building relationships for artist.

Hello, I'm Hunned Kay...

American rapper, actor, and marketer. I wanted to bring some light on how connecting with other artists and building relationships can catapult your career. Most of us are great at promoting or pushing ourself to the public, but eventually we understand timing and resources. Building genuine connections to other musicians, influencers, and business savvy individuals allows a artist to leverage their resources and ultimately make it easier to gain recognition. When artists who have built their fanbase unite together on a feature collaboration,  both artist have a greater chance to maximize the reaction to the project by the fans. Cross marketing to each others fanbases allows the artists to double the response and rate of engagement by their audiences. When a artists relationships are genuine and valuable to everyone involved it is a far greater cause and effect when it comes to marketing. 

If you are an unsigned or upcoming artist who may need marketing advice, tips & tricks, or just a like minded person who too believes in you then feel free to reach out. I'm always into meeting and building new relationships with positive people who too have a passion to be creative. Shoot me a message, DM Me, or shout me out.... 

Either way let's use 2023 to motivate, elevate, and celebrate each other as we develop as a artist and brand. 

Thanks, Kay!

Follow me and Give a Shoutout on Instagram @TheRealHunnedKay for followback and shoutout back to my 52k+ audience! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Hunned Kay! I like your attitude and I think that these are indeed great insights! :)

Though I would like to point out that you have wrote this thread in the introduction forum. These fantastic insights and this thread might be more fitting (categorically) in places where you are more likely to reach the people who might be actively looking to make connections or discuss these matters. Places such as the Collaboration section, the Music Industry section, or possibly in the Musicians Lounge if your looking for a more open ended discussion.

Edited by VoiceEx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HI @VoiceEx Thanks for your feedback and genuine suggestions, I will definately consider reposting to appropriate sections.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1