Your Ad Could Be Here

My self introduction

• Noob

Hello,

I am an experienced (68 years old) songwriter. I have written 100's of songs over the years. Some or even most are lost forever in computer hard drives that have frozen, been erased, forgotten, lost and or still here somewhere. I have recorded several songs on my DAW of choice over that time. Cakewalk, Sonar 8.5 Producer, and now Bandlab. I still don't understand how to use it though. I play mostly Acoustic guitar, Gibson J-15, Epiphone Presentation Grade 350 Solid Rosewood (PR350SR), and occasionally, very occasionally a 1961 Silver-tone with tube amp case. It is just sitting in the closet to be given to my grandson when he shows and interest in music.  My biggest downfall is spelling, so let me apologize ahead of time for my lack of talent in that area. Spellcheck is my friend except on the phone when it incorrectly changes text. Not sure as yet how to contribute to the site. If I am posting songs, lyrics, or neither. I am here to help any who need it, maybe the first place to go is recording section. Anyway here I am in all my wrinkled skin, stepping into the light.

Perry

• Like 1

Hey there Perry! Welcome to Songstuff!

I feel your pain. I lost 3 years of recorded songs on a fried hard drive. That was bad enough.