Your Ad Could Be Here

Ren Gill, Sam Tompkins - Blind Eyed

Hey

Ren Gill (He of “Hi Ren”) and Sam Tompkins (The guy that shot the Hi Ren Video) doing one of their joint tracks from 4 years ago, Blind Eyed.

I dove down the Ren rabbit hole a while ago now and keep finding amazing tracks. I’ve seen him rap, with some very fresh sounding bars, play brilliant guitar and sing on a full band cover of “ I shot the Sheriff”, collab with other singers and more. A skilled writer, performer, singer, rapper, Ren has had a lot of respect thrown his way. I knew Sam did a great job with his videos of Ren but I never realised Sam had such a great voice! Awesome.

I do so love fully realised and expressed talent.

Enjoy…

Cheers

John

• Like 1

• Editors

I’m on the Ren train atm and the ride doesn’t seem to end. I’m not complaining cuz oh man, this guy is so incredibly talented. His proficiency with each of the things that he does do, is at the extreme! What a pleasure to listen to him, live or otherwise.

Having said that, the pipes on that Sam is insane. So smooth. Thanks for sharing bud!