Your Ad Could Be Here

Help a struggling musician

• Noob

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura I am a vocalist (mezzo-soprano yet not! I can sing almost anything) Pretty sure I'm a shirt-tail relation to Steve Perry but I would need to see proof of it. I'm here to support an amazing fado guitarist/crazy good guitarist Ricardo Gordo (plays sort of like a mandolin but for Portuguese folk music) Portugal is having trouble right now with their economy so I was hoping for those interested please look up his work on Youtube, here is his Fiverr acct where we collab on songs (All for Yourself-Laura Leal feat Ricardo Gordo) He adds Portuguese guitar then drops into electric. He composed the whole song with my lyrics and vocal arrangement.  Here's his Fiverr acct https://www.fiverr.com/ricardogordogtr?source=inbox  I accidentally found him looking for a traditional guitar for a song or ode to my Portuguese immigrant family who traveled to North Cali many moons ago.  Pereira is a familial name Steve Perry is the Americanized name as they did with many immigrants back in the day.  Please hire him he works remotely so he offers great deals. I have more songs I'm working on from him just need to tighten the vocals. I use Distrokid for my platform. He is a truly gifted guitarist so don't pass him by. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MamaLeal said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura I am a vocalist (mezzo-soprano yet not! I can sing almost anything) Pretty sure I'm a shirt-tail relation to Steve Perry but I would need to see proof of it. I'm here to support an amazing fado guitarist/crazy good guitarist Ricardo Gordo (plays sort of like a mandolin but for Portuguese folk music) Portugal is having trouble right now with their economy so I was hoping for those interested please look up his work on Youtube, here is his Fiverr acct where we collab on songs (All for Yourself-Laura Leal feat Ricardo Gordo) He adds Portuguese guitar then drops into electric. He composed the whole song with my lyrics and vocal arrangement.  Here's his Fiverr acct https://www.fiverr.com/ricardogordogtr?source=inbox  I accidentally found him looking for a traditional guitar for a song or ode to my Portuguese immigrant family who traveled to North Cali many moons ago.  Pereira is a familial name Steve Perry is the Americanized name as they did with many immigrants back in the day.  Please hire him he works remotely so he offers great deals. I have more songs I'm working on from him just need to tighten the vocals. I use Distrokid for my platform. He is a truly gifted guitarist so don't pass him by. 

Hey Laura

Welcome to Songstuff. I’ll go check it out. :)

Cheers

John