Your Ad Could Be Here

Introduction Steve Klatt

Steve Klatt has been playing guitar for over 30 years. He has toured half way across Canada, with several different bands. Opening for many well know acts. Steve's early roots can be linked back to bands such as Black Sabbath, Guns N Roses, Metallica, Ozzy, ect.... Soon Steve learned to appreciate great guitar players and their abilities, he began to find influences in players such as John Petrucci, Yngwie Mamlsteen, Steve Vai, Steve Howe, Alex Lifeson...ect Currently Steve enjoys different types of music. "I really love Prog-rock, and the great style and complexity of there music. I also still love to listen to and play hard rock" As of now Steve is listening to Queensryche, Faith no More, Avenged Sevenfold, Dream Theater, Pain of Salvation, Rush, Guns N Roses, Five Finger Death Punch, Steve Vai. even artists such as Van Halen, Deep Purple,Tool and Primus. Now Steve is in his 40s and starting to also enjoy country music. Steve has not preformed live in many years. He has settled down and is raising a family now, but he still very much enjoys playing and recording. " I have been working on a bunch of songs (some can be heard on this site) and I am collaborating with some other great musicians. Some song were recorded back in 2009-2012. Now Steve is back in the studio for 2023. Already a few new things released and much more to come Steve would like to thank the musicians that have helped him over the years. "I couldn't have got to this point without you" J.Sin Cardinal, Roger Verdon, Scott Kerr, Stephen Fleet......and the many other that helped shaped my playing style over the years. And thanks for everything Bernard Gelinas (R.I.P) as well as my parents. A Special thanks to my wonderful wife Crystal Klatt, and our amazing children! who always love what I play! Visit my YouTube page for some videos of some of my songs!

https://youtube.com/@TheSteveKlattProject?si=ohQ__YjI9fl_nKEF

• 2 weeks later...