Your Ad Could Be Here

Open Club  ·  17 members  ·  Rules

Music Video

Use of AI imagery

Hi.

I've just posted this elsewhere (I had forgotten about this Club ... which I started!).

But I'll post the videos HERE very soon, along with some details about how I created them. E.g. issues, actual prompts, transferring the images from the web app to my local machine, and two installable apps that are free and quick to batch-convert PNG to JPG as well as batch upscale x4.

Greg :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GregB said:

Hi.

I've just posted this elsewhere (I had forgotten about this Club ... which I started!).

But I'll post the videos HERE very soon, along with some details about how I created them. E.g. issues, actual prompts, transferring the images from the web app to my local machine, and two installable apps that are free and quick to batch-convert PNG to JPG as well as batch upscale x4.

Greg :)

Yep, About time we started using it!

It is with great relief that I have finally made and released a video to accompany “Agincourt” from “The Flat White Album”, my 30-track opus.
It is my longest ‘music video’ to date (11:33) and is almost 3 years ‘late’ due to lack of available imagery, but the very recent change of affairs is explained in the description below the video.
It uses 150 AI-generated images (approx 99% of the running time content!).  
Edited by GregB
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, GregB said:
It is with great relief that I have finally made and released a video to accompany “Agincourt” from “The Flat White Album”, my 30-track opus.
It is my longest ‘music video’ to date (11:33) and is almost 3 years ‘late’ due to lack of available imagery, but the very recent change of affairs is explained in the description below the video.
It uses 150 AI-generated images (approx 99% of the running time content!). 

Did you mean that to be an embedded video, a clickable link or plain text (as it is now)?

Edited by GregB

10 hours ago, john said:

Did you mean that to be an embedded video, a clickable link or plain text (as it is now)?

Thanks for the heads-up ... I had assumed the lack of a linked thumbnail was just processing lag.
Tried to fix now ... the thumbnail appeared but has now gone, leaving the relevant amount of space!!
Tried again ... SEEMS to be OK this time. 

Edited by GregB