Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello! I Am Alicatt.

Hello Songstuff! My name is Ali (aka Alicatt), and I am a singer/songwriter from Illinois USA. This is the first online music community I've ever participated in, and I have to say, I am very impressed with the site and how friendly everyone has been so far.

I've been writing and singing little songs since I was a kid, but I never thought about recording my own stuff until now. So, my current project is writing and recording my own vocal acapellas. My style is mostly Rock/Pop/Electronic. I love to layer my voice to create lush harmonies, and I also add a bit of beatboxing to give the song a punch of vocal percussion.

I thought it would be fun to give you my current list of song titles:

Pumpkin Spice

Gold Digger

Love Signs

Zodiac

Music is Mantra

Galaxy Girl

Rainbow

Need to Dance

I've been releasing my acapellas on Looperman for personal use and have had a few decent remixes. I also built a website to feature my work and offer the .wav vocal pack files with a commercial license for sale. It's been a lot of work, but I feel good about my progress, and I've learned a lot in the process.

My website link is in my profile, if anyone is interested. I'm looking forward to making some connections here, getting your feedback, and continuing to grow!

Best of luck to you all!
Alicatt

• Like 2

Welcome to Songstuff, Ali!  Great to have you join in with us here on the forums. Checked out your website and some of your music on YouTube.  Looks like you are well on your way.  If you'd like to have any critiques on what you're working on we have the Lyric Critique board and the Song Critique board where you can receive feedback from the community members. 

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/224-lyric-critique/

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/218-song-critique/

We also have the Showcase Board if you have finished works you would like to showcase.  

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/102-showcase/

@Mahesh

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Peggy for checking out my songs, and for the article links. I love the idea of a lyric critique! That could be really helpful. Everyone here has been so welcoming. It's nice to have a place to chat with other songwriters!

• Like 1