Your Ad Could Be Here

Revoice Pro 5 Crashing

Hi

I recently bought the upgrade for Revoice Pro 4 to 5 hoping for something near what the tool promised. Unfortunately it seems a bit buggy. The saved session state gets a bit muddled, the interface is a bit clunky, it isn’t intuitive and now…. I can’t use it to do its core function without crashing. It’s damn frustrating.

Honestly, for some types of music, like pop, it can potentially save a lot of time creating closely synced, flawless harmonies. Hopefully there is a quick fix. I’ve contacted their support and with any luck, I will hear back soon.

Does anyone have a more positive experience? A similar experience? Right now I am just disappointed :(

Cheers

John

• 4 weeks later...

I upgraded, too, and had some of the same headaches. It wasn't enjoyable, especially when it kept crashing. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong at first, but then I realized it wasn't just me.

I found a helpful tip on https://faqaudio.com/. They said to try updating your sound drivers and check if other programs might be causing trouble. I did that, and it made Revoice Pro 5 work better. It's not perfect, but at least I can use it now. Try this out.

Edited by Amerigo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Amerigo said:

I upgraded, too, and had some of the same headaches. It wasn't enjoyable, especially when it kept crashing. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong at first, but then I realized it wasn't just me.

I gave up. It has some promise but it’s pretty clunky. The algorithm doesn’t automatically sync to the source track as well as say, melodyne editor. I found the working session became stuck, and the default session didn’t stick properly. It crashes quite a lot (once it starts crashing). Every time it crashed I was left with gigs of wave files and their proprietary files dumped in hidden temp folders, add to that after a 5 hour session and regular saves, it crashed to a level that crashed Studio one, only to discover it hadn’t saved my work at all. I gave up after it became obvious my work arounds to get it sort of working, took longer than the actual time it was working! Well, working-ish!

If they address the core issues I’ll give it another go but not until I read about the many issues being fixed.