Your Ad Could Be Here

My names Jaymen Swygert and I would like to share my music

• Noob

I am an up-and-coming artist with a unique sound that blends elements of blues,country and indie music. My music is catchy, relatable, and has a strong emotional impact on listeners. I have a growing fan base and have been receiving positive feedback from industry professionals and music critics.

I believe that my music has the potential to resonate with a wide audience and make a significant impact in the music industry. I am looking for a record label that can help me take my career to the next level and provide the support and resources I need to reach a larger audience.

I am confident that with the right team behind me, I can achieve great success in the music industry. I am excited about the possibility of working with your record label and would love the opportunity to discuss how we can collaborate to bring my music to a larger audience.

On 3/23/2024 at 9:14 AM, Jaymen Swygert said:

I am an up-and-coming artist with a unique sound that blends elements of blues,country and indie music. My music is catchy, relatable, and has a strong emotional impact on listeners. I have a growing fan base and have been receiving positive feedback from industry professionals and music critics.

I believe that my music has the potential to resonate with a wide audience and make a significant impact in the music industry. I am looking for a record label that can help me take my career to the next level and provide the support and resources I need to reach a larger audience.

I am confident that with the right team behind me, I can achieve great success in the music industry. I am excited about the possibility of working with your record label and would love the opportunity to discuss how we can collaborate to bring my music to a larger audience.

hey Jaymen

Welcome to Songstuff! Good to have you with us.

It sounds like you have a strong self identity and a good level of confidence. It’ll be good to see you walk the walk as good as you are talking the talk. By that I only mean, it sounds promising, and I’m looking forward to seeing you blazing a trail. It’s nice to hear ambition.

For clarity, this is a music community. It looks like you are aware that there’s a lot more to it than that.

Our staff do run a record label/publisher, so, down to business, I have a few questions:

• Why do you want to work with us?
  • Out of interest, how many record labels have you contacted?
  • Can you post up a link to your music or send it via the PM system?
  • Can you send through your numbers? (Sales, streams and downloads per platform, your socials, your mailing list numbers etc.)
  • How often do you post on socials (per platform)
  • How often do you message your mailing list?
  • What is your current plan?
  • Do you currently have any budget?
  • What is your main current music website?
  • When did you last release music?
  • What are the stats on your last release?
  • What release got your biggest numbers, when was it and what were the stats?
  • How many songs/EPs/Albums have you released so far?
  • What are your current goals?
  • What questions do you have?

Please answer what you are willing to make public - in topic, and what you don’t want to make public please use the PM system.

Welcome again.

Cheers

John

Did I scare you off?