Your Ad Could Be Here

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I listen to your latest four tracks on YouTube ... Shackles, Blinding, Once, and Healing.

Great production and GREAT vocal.  Certainly a 'smokey'/sultry voice in the lower register but you should do more in the upper register where there's power and purity that's not widely heard elsewhere.

You obviously take a lot of care with your lyrics which I read on your website.  There's not much repetition (which I like).  But they are not always intelligible in the audio, which is a shame.  

It would be nice to hear your "story" on one of the Boards ... a Blog ? ... e.g.  how you write & arrange, what you play/perform, and the recording details (who, what, where, how).

All the best with your journey.

Greg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Noob
Posted (edited)

Hello!

Thank you so much for your input! I will definitely be sure to do more with my upper register in the future. 

Yes! I would say that writing lyrics is one of the things I love doing most in music! Also, I agree that some of my lyrics are unable to be understood in the audio. That's something I have to really work on. 

I will definitely look into putting up my "story" on one of the boards! 

Thank you one again for replying to my post and sharing your input! I look forward to being a part of this community! 

Edited by lishaschords
  • Like 1