Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Here's a music video I made last year in 2 hours which is complete dog s**t. I tried not to take it as seriously, and I really made the song because I had been constantly writing rather melancholy songs before it, so I don't know. What do you think of the song/video? Eventually I'll make much better but this is all I have to promote. 

I like the song but the video needs work.. personally I'd forgo the parts where you try to sync the lyrics with your rapping.. like you said, it looks rushed, unprofessional, so why half ass it? Good song tho bro!

• Noob
2 hours ago, Roymega said:

I like the song but the video needs work.. personally I'd forgo the parts where you try to sync the lyrics with your rapping.. like you said, it looks rushed, unprofessional, so why half ass it? Good song tho bro!

I agree. I didn't really care then, I was mainly going for the amateur aesthetic, it just didn't turn out like I would've hoped. I even constantly think about deleting but I know it's important to me, and I want others to be able to see obvious progression as time goes on. My next video will have much more planning and inspiration I hope, as I wasn't very interested in the creative aspects of the video such as cinematography, lighting, etc. Thanks for the feedback!

Archived