Your Ad Could Be Here

Thought I’d say hi to everyone and give some updates…

I came on here to check in on Steve Mueske and discovered the bad news. I’ll be attending the memorial on July 19th, so if anyone else is going, you’ll get a chance to meet me. 

I’m still working on music and released another full length last December. I got a lot of decent reviews, press coverage, and a magazine feature, but not much in the way of new listeners (gained a handful of hardcore fans, but that’s it). But… atleast, I know I can please critics. I guess that’s the cost of being a niche artist. 

I also lost a lot of weight (333 lbs to 195 lbs) in a little over a year. I’m still not done as I plan to stop around 170ish but it’s going a little slower as I upped my daily calories to slow muscle loss. I’ll post pictures below. 

I’m still emerging from a deep depression and have been working on remixing my meds with my doctors. It’s a common problem amongst us artist types, I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Hope everyone is doing okay. I’ll try to pop in once in a while. If you’re interested in hearing what I’ve been up to go here —-> http://www.williamsanford.rocks

Peace ☮️ 

34A558C0-AA36-446F-9F25-DBA591A87131.thumb.jpeg.5c5c856ff8e6c3c07e7dc582255abfb5.jpegF21BBDBB-A255-4959-8A59-42B2D057B14F.thumb.jpeg.e1fea5354494200d14487f09e41cbe31.jpeg

Edited by geographyhorse
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, geographyhorse said:

I came on here to check in on Steve Mueske and discovered the bad news. I’ll be attending the memorial on July 19th, so if anyone else is going, you’ll get a chance to meet me. 

I’m still working on music and released another full length last December. I got a lot of decent reviews, press coverage, and a magazine feature, but not much in the way of new listeners (gained a handful of hardcore fans, but that’s it). But… atleast, I know I can please critics. I guess that’s the cost of being a niche artist. 

I also lost a lot of weight (333 lbs to 195 lbs) in a little over a year. I’m still not done as I plan to stop around 170ish but it’s going a little slower as I upped my daily calories to slow muscle loss. I’ll post pictures below. 

I’m still emerging from a deep depression and have been working on remixing my meds with my doctors. It’s a common problem amongst us artist types, I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Hope everyone is doing okay. I’ll try to pop in once in a while. If you’re interested in hearing what I’ve been up to go here —-> http://www.williamsanford.rocks

Peace ☮️ 

34A558C0-AA36-446F-9F25-DBA591A87131.thumb.jpeg.5c5c856ff8e6c3c07e7dc582255abfb5.jpegF21BBDBB-A255-4959-8A59-42B2D057B14F.thumb.jpeg.e1fea5354494200d14487f09e41cbe31.jpeg

I wish I could go to the memorial too. I’ve known Steve for so many years. Ach. I wish I could pass on just how much he was liked and respected.

Good on you! You’ve done so well! You’re looking good bud. Depression sucks. The grey goggles. Meds are a big issue. Especially if you have a few conditions and treatments start conflicting. Between that and frustrating side effects.

• Like 1

Good to see you around, GH!

On 6/26/2024 at 12:11 PM, geographyhorse said:

I got a lot of decent reviews, press coverage, and a magazine feature, but not much in the way of new listeners (gained a handful of hardcore fans, but that’s it).

Did you do much in promoting the reviews and magazine feature?