Your Ad Could Be Here

How many of you know about Airwindows plugins?

Mahesh

• Editors
9 hours ago, GregB said:

John and Mahesh ... how long have you two been married?  🤣

Pft. Now you're starting to sound like John's actual wife Karen :P

And I'm sure Peggy is around here somewhere thinkin "You haven't seen nothing" reminiscing our staff meetings 😆

But really, I count on John to disagree with me, even if sometimes it gets outta hand ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mahesh said:

Pft. Now you're starting to sound like John's actual wife Karen :P

And I'm sure Peggy is around here somewhere thinkin "You haven't seen nothing" reminiscing our staff meetings 😆

But really, I count on John to disagree with me, even if sometimes it gets outta hand ;) 

Well I for one would love seeing discussions that provide a glimpse into the behind the scenes stuff! Disagreements included! 😅👍 As long as its controlled, but still has some wiggle room for the raw stuff, it could make for some fun content!

To put that in perspective, a few weeks ago I did a collab with a producer friend of mine, where we both basically shit talked certain bands, exchanged friendly banter, while dissing AI generated content that we deemed as being "too cringe to be allowed to exist". This went on for like 4 hours (lol) and the audience enjoyed it as well!

Now, I'm not suggesting that the particular format I mentioned would fit here in Songstuff. Not unless you dialed it down and made it more educational. However, I AM saying, that there is a wealth of untapped content that's relatively easy to make, and could get dished out on a regular basis. Hell. I'm sure that even a single staff meeting could provide content for days!

Just my opinion of course 👍

Edited by VoiceEx
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Mahesh said:

Agreed about the grand diversion here John.

Although I'd be happy to continue the discussion on another topic or something if you feel like it, bud.

Meh, it was useful, related and relevant to me, but it doesn’t sound like it was for you or some others. So, no grand diversion in my eyes, but I can see why if you are only looking for technical feedback or disagree with my perspective you might think that.

I’ve explained myself several ways and you’ve voiced your thoughts and feelings too. I don’t think doing another lap of the dance floor here or in another topic is going to help. That’s ok. I didn’t go through all that for my benefit, or to feel all warm and fuzzy at the end, but who knows, maybe it’s some food for thought for some future ambitious artist that might read this thread. Maybe not if my last reply about differences in perspective is right. I don’t think my perspective is wrong, you just don’t agree with it.

It’s your topic. You asked what we thought. I told you. I stand by it. My mistake was in explaining why I thought that. It is what it is, done now.

• Thanks 1

• Editors
8 hours ago, john said:

who knows, maybe it’s some food for thought for some future ambitious artist that might read this thread.

Now that we can agree on ;)

If there's any of you who do check out these plugins and maybe test it on a recording, let me know what you feel about it! 

On 9/15/2024 at 2:49 PM, VoiceEx said:

Well I for one would love seeing discussions that provide a glimpse into the behind the scenes stuff! Disagreements included! 😅👍 As long as its controlled, but still has some wiggle room for the raw stuff, it could make for some fun content!

Point taken! I've been working with the staff in building a social media & content strategy that allows us and our site to be as useful as it can for musicians out there. I'm adding your suggestion on to the bucket. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mahesh said:

Point taken! I've been working with the staff in building a social media & content strategy that allows us and our site to be as useful as it can for musicians out there. I'm adding your suggestion on to the bucket. 

Sounds good! :) In fact, I can picture it now!

Songstuff Meeting:

"So today we'll be building a social media & content strategy that allows us and our site to be as useful as it can for musicians out there. The rollout is to be expected sometime in 2030. Did everybody get that? great! Well that settles it. Peggy. Did you remember to charge up our Buffering Pods?"

@Peggy:

"I never stopped charging them, John"

@john

"Perfect. Mahesh. In regards to your new album title. 'Chocolate Jesus', was it?"

@Mahesh

"What can I say? I'm an innovator, John. And what better way to appeal to kids, while at the same time, bridging the gap between Religion and Obesity. Its never been done before! Next up: kowtowing to China and buying an island!"

I couldn't resist! 😅👍