Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello

• Noob

Hello everybody,

I just want to introduce myself. I'm Jennifer and I'm a music student in Miami, Florida. I am mainly a singer but just started dabbling in songwriting. I will be taking some courses in songwriting at Berklee online next semester but for now I'm just taking voice, piano and theory. I thought I'd get starting posting some of songs now before I get the actual educational background to see where I can improve before I start the actual credit courses. I appreciate all your feedback and welcome your insights.

Thanks!

Jennifer

• Noob

I'm mostly interested in rock/alternative but also enjoy nearly every genre you can think of. I truly try to appreciate every style of music and what it has to offer. For now, I'm trying to see where my songwriting will take me with regard to genre. I'm really open right now and I guess it's all based upon where my feelings take me and what kind of audience that it might reach out to.

Thanks for the warm welcome!