Your Ad Could Be Here

Another Semi Surreal Low Budet Fix...

A squeaky kick drum peddle last night, bleeding through into the recordings and we were caught short with no WD40...

The solution?

I can't believe it's not butter... The building we were recording in happened to have a fridge in a sideroom with a tub of margarine in it, and it worked like a charm...

SqueakyKick.JPG

Edited by Prometheus

Guest voclizr

Maybe not a lady drummer. Maybe a lady drum tech!

:D John B.

WARNING: NEW AVATAR COMING SOON! (This one's UGLY)!

Guest voclizr
PS: JB, I rather like it...Ginger, then THAT! Ying and the yang I suppose.

Hey!

I've been great. Getting ready to build new digs! (You know what they say about Pennsylvania. "Land of Taxes"!!) You've you been?

RE: avatar. I warned you it was ugly! I did some major damage (with my camera) to my music page on Soundclick too. Check it out!

I have another instrumental idea I might record soon. I have a nasty cold right now, so I can't sing at the moment! Anyway. Hope all is well with you and your's!

:):) Johnny B

Guest voclizr

Oh! Ginger's been NAUGHTY lately! That's why I took her pic off. LOL! I told her that if she wasn't so cute, she'd be OUTTA HERE! :D:D

:backtotopic: BTW, They should rename the margarine to "I Can't Believe It's Not WD40".

John B. :thumb23: