Your Ad Could Be Here

Oh Oh! Terry's In Hot Water...

• 2 weeks later...
Meh, I have to say Wogan's wit is the only reason I watch eurovision. Other than a couple of years back when Jessica Garlick was our entrant, that year I watches it for two reasons. Wogan's wit and Jessica's looks.

I thought for a second that you were going to try and rhyme that last line there...! :-/

I thought for a second that you were going to try and rhyme that last line there...! :-/

lol I guess I could have done!

And as for the eurovision, I personaly don't see anyway it can be taken seriously all the time it has winners like the last couple of years. Infact this year I cringed when it became clear who/what had won.

lol I guess I could have done!

And as for the eurovision, I personaly don't see anyway it can be taken seriously all the time it has winners like the last couple of years. Infact this year I cringed when it became clear who/what had won.

Personaly, I think it was the best possible outcome! I think this could be the turning point for the rest of Europe! Maybe, just maybe they're getting the idea that this is NOT a serious contest! :)