Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello To Everyone

Ki_the_artist

I found this site this morning and I thought it looked cool, so I decided to join. I love meeting new musicians and songwriters. I spend most of my time working on music. I sing r&b, soul, pop, and a little hip hop. I have many songs, but a lot of them are unfinished. Hopefully, I can find some collaborators. :)

btw Ki, Just wanted to say you have a fantastic voice. And the tracks on myspace are excellent. Do you do your own recording/production too?

Thanks for the compliments...yes, I do my own production and recording. The last two songs on my myspace are my song lyrics that I sang over two popular hip hop beats for my mixtape. I just created a songstuff profile. I need to finish uploading some more songs.

Hi Ki,

Great.

A lot of talent and discipline.

You look good, too - always helps.

Sincere good luck to you - and stay safe out there.

I have fond memories of Houston in the '80s.

Picked up a beautiful huge Mexican painted and sun-fired clay duck-like creature at North Houston flea-market. Carried him over to London on my lap and, years later, eventually brought him back across the Atlantic to the west coast. Only slightly quacked. Same as owner.

Hey

Here we go again! :rolleyes:

Now Steve, I thought you agreed not to hit on the members? ;) Remember the rumours about Tom's wife, we don't want to start all that again.

oops. :)

Ki, don't let Lazz fool you either. Beneath the sage like exterior lurks a passionate animal that uses all his guile and smooth delivery to woo. :)

Hey

Here we go again! :rolleyes:

Now Steve, I thought you agreed not to hit on the members? ;) Remember the rumours about Tom's wife, we don't want to start all that again.

Oh for god's sake. Good thing I check in here now and then!

Anyway, If you want a colab, contact me.

I'm busy, but not that busy.

Tom