Your Ad Could Be Here

New To The Board!!!

Just De

I maent to ask, what sort of music do you write? oh, and do you do your own recording / production? or are you just focused on lyrics?

:)

I write country and bluegrass.....though it mostly sounds country right now.....still learning that dang mandolin. The little bit of recording I"ve done so far was done on a ......er....*****cough****....believe it or not....a Karaoke machine :-[ , but.......to have been recorded on a Karaoke machine....it doen't sound too darn bad!!! LOL!!!.....at the moment, I have a program I am trying out called Audacity and it is awesome...but I need to figure out how to hook a mic up to my computer ( a decent mic)...without having to buy an interface.....those things cost money......something I'm a bit short on right now!!!! LOL!!!

Also.....I have a myspace profile if anyone wants to see what I sound like, all the songs I wrote and composed.....and............ here it is..........

My space

If it is of interest there's a myspace thread where you can find some folks that want to network. You've probably already found it. :)

Karaoke machine or not! You've got a great voice and some very good country songs. I think sometimes keeping it simple is the answer as far as recording goes! Good stuff.

Go on then! Tell us about your name... :)

wellll....I posted it somewhere on here but I think I put it in the wrong spot and it either got deleted or moved.... ??? ....soooo.......I guess I'm supposed to post stuff like that in the Bar huh??....okay well...let me see how this works...

wellll....I posted it somewhere on here but I think I put it in the wrong spot and it either got deleted or moved.... ??? ....soooo.......I guess I'm supposed to post stuff like that in the Bar huh??....okay well...let me see how this works...

Strange. I checked the mod logs quickly and didn't see an entry. Maybe the post didn't go through for some reason when it was submitted?

Sorry for the inconvenience :)

Cheers

John